Q: What are your rental requirements?
- Gross income of 3 times the rent amount
- Complete application for each adult over 18 and cosigner (if applicable).
- Application fee of $50 for each adult over 18 and cosigner (if applicable).
- Successful passing of a background check.
- Proof of Income proving the income at 3 times the rent amount or more.
- Copy of driver’s license and Social Security card. Passport acceptable in some cases.
- Upon approval, payment of a deposit will hold your property. This deposit is only returnable at the end of your lease period after all agreements have been satisfied. It is considered a “good faith” payment and nonrefundable in the event of tenant nonperformance.
- Electronically signed lease, as well as renter’s insurance, and proof of utility activation is required before move in.
- First month’s rent, pet deposits and any other charges are due before keys are released. You may pay online up to five BUSINESS days before move in, or bring cash or cashier’s check at move in.
Q: How do I pay my rent?
A: Rent is due the first of the month and payable through your tenant portal. This is the only way we accept payments, and a $1.95 fee is applied per transaction. A late fee is applied on the 6th of the month and is 10% of the rent amount.
Q: Are you pet friendly?
A: Most of our properties are pet negotiable, based on breed, quantity and application. Individual ads for each property will make note of the permissibility of pets. Our standard pet fee is $400 per pet, when pets are allowable, and is nonrefundable.
Q: Do you require renters insurance?
A: Renters insurance is always required. You may choose contents coverage and deductible, but you must carry $100,000 minimum
liability. We must also be added to your policy as an “additional insured” or “interested party”: Inman Realty, PO BOX 543, Townsend, TN 37882.
Q: Where do I go to get my keys, bring documents, etc?
A: Keys are picked up at our office at Inman Realty at 115 Painted Trillium Way Townsend, TN 37882. You may also drop off any documents that you did not wish to send electronically at this location.
Q: How do I apply for a rental?
A: You may click any of the “Apply for a rental now” links to apply for any given property. Your approved application is good on all properties for up to 30 days after submission.
Q: How much is deposit?
A: Our standard deposit is equal to first month rent. However, based on credit and application, you could be asked to pay a larger deposit or a portion of the lease up front to qualify for approval.